Las Vegas Vacations
Las Vegas is one of the favorite places of almost everyone and people who like to travel a lot for vacations have a dream to visit Las Vegas at least once in a lifetime. Las Vegas has everything from cultural activities to modern infrastructure. Most of the tourists who plan for vacations, visit Las Vegas because of the excitement and bright colors.
The key facts of Las Vegas because of which tourists are attracted towards this destination are as follows:
- Las Vegas has average climate overall. In winter the temperature range is 3 degree to 20 and in summer the range is 10 degree to 25 degree.
- Transportation is at its best with more than 300 limousines, local buses covering each and every corner of Las Vegas and continuous Transit rails for public travel.
- More than twenty museums and libraries and many other attractions about which we have discussed below.
- Around 200,000 slot machines all over Las Vegas which gives profit of more than 50%.
- Around 15,000 miles of neon tubes are installed to illuminate Las Vegas Downtown.
The most important aspect of Las Vegas of being the favorite choice for tourism is that Las Vegas has most sunny days and it does not experience any severe weather. Apart from the attracting places and other aspects, people choose this place for vacations is because of diversity. You will find people from all over the world from different countries so you have a chance to interact with people of different cultures and religion. Once you enter Las Vegas, it is sure that you will not get time to sit and relax and you will be continuously enjoying by visiting some or the other place regardless of your interests and liking with friends or family. If you are a gaming freak then Las Vegas is the perfect place for you as you will find all the different types of available games like slot machines, casino’s etc. No matter what you choose after coming to Las Vegas, fun and enjoyment is guaranteed.
Some of the tourist’s attractions of Las Vegas are mentioned below:
- Bonnie Springs Old Nevada: This place is in the old western town of Red Rock Canyon which is around sixteen miles away from the downtown with lots of activities like shootings etc.
- Mt. Charleston: This Mountain has the highest elevation of around 11,920 feet and you can enjoy different adventurous ports such as hiking, winter skiing, picnicking, horseback riding etc.
- Death Valley: Death Valley is 280 feet below the sea level and the main attractions of this place are 20 Mule Canyon, Zabiske Point and Scotty’s Castle.
- Grand Canyon: This is the most famous place and almost everyone wants to visit this place once in a lifetime.
- Hoover Dam: This Dam was built in July 1994 and it has become one of the favorite attractions of tourists as it is one of the wonders of the modern world.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area: This place is close to Las Vegas Downtown and you will find many activities like swimming, water skiing, fishing, boating, camping shoreline and six marinas.
There are lots of five star and seven star hotels located in Las Vegas so if you are planning for vacations you can stay in one of these hotels with world class service. If you are an adventurous person and travel a lot for vacations then visit Las Vegas at least once in your lifetime with friends or family.