Las Vegas is all about casinos and an imposing 74000 sq ft area of casino games is expecting you in the Encore, Las Vegas. After spending the entire day in the casino examining your luck, enjoy your time relaxing in “The Espalande” – the spa salon embodied with this historic landmark. All those massage sessions are going to bring about hunger – Encore, Las Vegas struts of five restaurants emphasizing the choicest of the dishes from all parts of the nation. Some of the very best international cuisines can be savored in these restaurants, as we will be seeing later.
If you are planning to wind up the day with a silent note, it is better to move along and find one of the seven bars. Some quick drinks and off you go to dreamland – Encore, Las Vegas is the ultimate getaway package. If you desire to meet some interesting personalities, I would intensely endorse touring one of the nightclubs – who knows what is in store for you, later in the night! After all, the nightclub is built to bestow roughly 3000 people at a time. The house might have an edge over you in the casino game-play, but hither is a different game that is meant to be won.
The hotel boasts of closely 2000 rooms and stands tall at an impressive 192mt. Even though Encore was re-opened to the public in times of great global economic meltdowns, the hotel is living through a steady flow of guests since then. The arrangement of the hotel near some of the top attractions of the city attracts visitors because they get to stay in style and experience Las Vegas like never before. Step into Encore and you will be amazed at the explicitness and architectural beauty of the cores. Many eminent interior designers like Roger P. Thomas had worked on the interiors to give that distinct Asian look.
The five restaurants have equal momentousness attributed to them. If you are looking forward to relishing some of the finest steak preparations, I would forcefully advocate the Sintara restaurant. Steak is the main dish, and hence it is open only for dinner. If you are in the mood to taste some Asian Delicacies, then Wazuzu is the place to be. Indian, Chinese – whatsoever be the niche you are going to have a good time devouring them. French theme and food can be found exclusively with the Switch, the “altering” restaurant (timed changes in the surroundings occur in this restaurant)!
Botero and the Society Café Encore are the other restaurants worth trying. If you are touring the hotel in large numbers, then it is obligatory that you know about the Resort Tower and the Tower Suites. Larger rooms are present with the former.
If you are in Las Vegas to have a tranquil stay combined with royal treatment, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino would be a great choice. The hotel represents style and with its famous Monte Carlo theme, it offers a charming welcome to all of its guests. It is a great resort in every sense and more than the casinos; people are attracted to its temptingly luxurious suites and spas. It is one of the few AAA Four Diamond certified hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip. The place is run by MGM Mirage. It is located opposite MGM Grand Las Vegas and it lies next to the City Center. At a close range lies Hawaiian Marketplace and on crossing the street to the other side you get to the Showcase Mall.
The only permanent show hosted at Monte Carlo is Lance Burton: Master Magician. The famous Pub & Brewery at Monte Carlo is yet another attraction that keeps the guests coming back to this place every time they are in Las Vegas.
The hotel’s construction and design makes it entirely special. It shows signs of classic French architecture adorned with chandelier domes, promenades and Italian marbles. Monte Carlo is a fairly large hotel which accommodates up to 3002 rooms. These rooms and suites are of four different kinds offering variable services and facilities. It also has specially designed conference rooms with all the necessary amenities. The deluxe rooms at Monte Carlo occupy an area of 400 square feet. The rooms are well furnished and promise all the worthwhile comforts. Italian marbles are used to beautify the spacious bathrooms and entryway. There are special electronic safes available in these rooms. You can watch movies of your choice but this facility attaches extra charges. Then there are Monaco Suites which offers a spacious and comfortable stay. This luxury suite comes with a master bathtub and whirlpool jets. In addition to an in-suite safe, the suites contain mini refrigerators.
If you are looking for something really extravagant you can opt for Spa Suites or Diamond Suites. As the names suggests these special suites offer special servicees for guests who prefer utmost privacy within a majestic environment. Monte Carlo spa suites provide all sorts of spa services as per your choice and they ensure that you really feel the difference of being in a special place. The spacious suites are 700 sq ft in area and they offer a grand view of the city. They have large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and the room service is available at any time. The 825 sq ft diamond suites are the most expensive suites in Monte Carlo. They come with a master bedroom and a wet bar. Monte Carle quotes fairly mediocre rates and you check out for great offers while making your online bookings.
Here’s a quick list of all the Las Vegas Casinos that you may or may not want to visit while your visiting good ole Sin City:
List of Casinos/Hotels (On the Strip Only):
- Bill’s Gambling Hall
- Caesar’s Palace
- Casino Royale
- Circus Circus
- Imperial Palace
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo
- New York New York
- Planet Hollywood
- Slots-a-Fun (Casino Only No Hotel)
- Treasure Island
Near the center of Las Vegas Boulevard, adjacent to where it is crossed by Flamingo Road, lies Bellagio, the second best casino hotel in the United States. The mere sight of this mesmerizing structure says it all. Bellagio stands out for its simplified and elegant beauty that patronizes the theme of Bellagio, a township in Italy. The architecture is one of the costliest constructions of all times and it beholds a grace of its own. Inaugurated in 1998, the building is noted for its original and sophisticatedly dominant design and layout.
All the grand hotels and casinos in Las Vegas offer all sorts of luxuries to its customers but there are many features that separate Bellagio from the rest. The fountains that offer a striking welcome to its guests are one of the main attractions of not just Bellagio but the entire Las Vegas Strip. People passing by Bellagio along the Strip, are often silenced by these entrancing fountains that dance to the rhythm of delightful music played in the background. It is a stunning site that evokes childlike awe among the onlookers. People visit the strip exclusively to capture the beauty of Bellagio Fountains in their memories. The fountains are based on a grand lake that stretches about 8 acres of the property.
Bellagio is wide known for hosting the Cirque’s renowned show “O”. The Cirque de Soleil is all about underwater performances and water ballet presented by some of the best underwater dancers in the world. The specialty about Bellagio is that it provides the guests with a very tranquil stay which is a rare luxury in a place like Las Vegas. Its location and surrounding is quite eco-friendly with acres of garden space that facilitates good privacy to its residents. Another attraction that you shouldn’t be missing is its Fine Art gallery that showcases rare artworks of archeological value. It features great weekend parties at The Bank which is an ultramodern night club. The hotel is complete with a salon and spa and a range of luxurious bars. It has several restaurants that provide a wide variety of cuisines and preparations. And among its numerous records, one is for owning the world’s tallest chocolate fountain.
When it comes to hospitality and quality service none can beat Bellagio. It has won the AAA Five Diamond Award which has put the hotel among the list of top hotels in the world. Its casino presents with an 116,000-square feet gaming area. The stakes are comparatively a bit more expensive but the game features are customized for a high profile gaming experience. For elite guests it has special villas that separate them from the rest of the world.
To reach here from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport one need to travel less than 4 kilometers. The average check rates hovers around 280 dollars; however, there are special deals that offer rates as low as around 150 dollars.
Here’s a little quick tip for all you men out there thinking that Gentlemen Clubs are the only place in Las Vegas to view topless women. Your way wrong!
I just thought I’d share with you all a few list of the Topless pools that are in Las Vegas. What is the catch? There’s no catch except that there is a small fee to enter into some of them. It ranges from $10 to $30 depending on where and when your attending. Why do these large Casinos offer topless pools for their guest… It’s simple, men and women don’t like to have uneven tans.
List of Topless European Sunbathing Pools on the Las Vegas Strip
-Moorea at the Mandalay Bay Hotel
-Bare at the Mirage Hotel
-Venus at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
-Beach Club 25 at Stratosphere Hotel Las Vegas
-Wynn Las Vegas
-Tao Beach at the Venetian Hotel
If you need more info on any of the above just talk to one of the concierges at the front desk. They can answer any of your questions in further detail.
Which one do I recommend? Well I’ve been to a few but there was one Saturday that I was at the Moorea beach club at Mandalay Bay. What can I say but Incredible. It was just full of beautiful women. The security was tough
but it was definitely worth it.
buy me a drink when you see me there!
Stratosphere Casino In Las Vegas
This show Coupon is valid for the American Superstars
American Superstars Tim McGraw, Christina Aguilera, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears. Sunday – Tuesday at 7pm. Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 6:30pm and 8:30pm. 2 for 1. Receive one free American Superstars show ticket with the purchase of one for $42.75. No cash value. Coupon redeemable only at Stratosphere’s Ticket Center. Gratuity and handling fee not included. Children must be at least 5 years of age and accompanied by an adult to attend show. Parental discretion recommended. Not valid with any other offer or packages . Management reserves all rights.
New York New York Hotel and Casino : Las Vegas
One of the First Casinos off the Strip when exiting the 15 freeway or coming up on Las Vegas Blvd. from the
airport. If you ask me this is not one of my most favorite casinos to stay at or even party at. I personally do not like the crowd. Since it is so close to Excalibur Hotel and Casino, there are many families there.
So what’s so good about New York New York?
This Hotel in Las Vegas has tons of entertainment and nightlife to keep one busy. To name a few, there’s the new sexy Rok Nightclub, Coyote Ugly, Nine Fine Irishmen, The Bar at Timesquare, and not to mention the crazy Roller Coaster! Rok is actually a very unique nightclub in Las Vegas because it’s focus is primarily Rock and Roll music. Everyone knows Rock and Roll is the dominant music in Las Vegas but not too many clubs play it as often nowadays. Other clubs generally run Hip Hop and electronic music and sometimes one or two Rock n Roll songs, but not like Club Rok at New York New York. I highly recommend checking this place out if your into Rock n Roll. If not check it out anyways.
They also have their signature Cirque du Soleil show Zumanity™ which is another great source of entertainment for you to checkout while your staying at NY NY Las Vegas.
I think New York New York is more of a hotel for people on a budget: for a middle/upper level experience on the Strip. We chose it because the rate was one of the lowest among a handful of casinos we wanted to go to, and they actually had availability at a week’s notice.
The staff was pretty helpful in letting me hang out on a lounge chair by the pool after we had checked out because I was (ahem) tired from the night before. The pool had a lot of activity and was better than I
The casino was okay for our group, but nothing too special and too many families. I’m younger and would like to see more BEAUTIFUL people.
I don’t remember much about the room as we were not inside it very much.
Hello again everyone! Heres another Las Vegas Coupon for free to share with you and your friends
Imperial Palace Coupons – Legends In Concert
To Print coupon: Simply Click on the picture to enlarge and go to “File -> Print”
Details about Legends In Concert
The show is a live, on-stage recreation of the performances of a select group of superstars from the past and present. Our talented performers not only sound like the original stars, they look and act like them too.
You will see spectacular performances by incredible look-alike and sound-alike superstars:
Legends In Concert – September 2008 Lineup
(Subject to Change)
|Jay Leno||Marcel Foresteriri|
|Donna Summer||M. Scott|
|Justin Timberlake||S. Jordan|
|Tom Jones||S. McCoy|
|Elvis Presley||Matt Lewis|
These performers sing with their own voices and play their own instruments.
In addition to the superstars’ recreations, the show features singer-dancers, a live band, and an all-around spectacular full-stage production. Legends in Concert has been staged all over the world with a permanent home at the Imperial Palace.
“Legends” Show Tickets*
* Price includes: tax, tip, cocktail service and one drink. Fees not included.
Things to do in Las Vegas
I just thought I’d share with everyone a list I have used in the past as reference up until I’ve become very familiar with Las Vegas. I still carry 1 – 2 copies of this list just in case someone in my party needs a good simple reference. Generally speaking, people within my Las Vegas party splits up during certain times in the day and they always seem to thank me for it. =)
Here’s a list of 10 free things to do in Las Vegas:
1. Tresure Island’s Sirens of TI Show: This begins with a 17th century clash between a group of beautiful, tempting sirens and a band of renegade pirates. With their mesmerizing and powerful song the Sirens lure the pirates to their cove, stir up a tempest strong enough to sink a ship, and transform Sirens’ Cove into a 21st century party. Experience music, dance, excitement and seduction – nightly at 7:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m., and 11:30 p.m. in Sirens’ Cove at the front entrance of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino. (My personal favorite)
2. The flaming volcano at the Mirage. Every 15 minutes from 7 p.m. to midnight, the Mirage’s faux volcano erupts only a few steps from Las Vegas Boulevard, sending fire 100 feet into the sky and transforming a waterfall into streams of molten lava.
3. The Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo Las Vegas. This resort is host to a collection of more than 300 birds, including a flock of pink Chilean flamingos. African penguins, swans, ducks, and turtles also cavort amid lush tropical foliage imported from all over the world.
4. The dancing fountains of Bellagio. The Bellagio hotel opened in 1998. Every afternoon and evening, the hotel’s man made turquoise lake becomes the staging ground for a 1,000-foot-long fountain display. Watch jets of water burst 240 feet in the air, sweeping and dancing up the lake.
5. White tiger exhibit at the Mirage. Famed illusionists Siegfried & Roy once presented a world-famous magic show complete with lions and rare white tigers at the Mirage hotel.
6. Caesars Palace. Stroll to the Forum Shops, and watch a seven-minute show of special effects as Roman statues come to life.
7. Gondola watching at The Venetian. Whether you’ve visited Venice or not, you’re bound to enjoy the surreal experience of watching gondoliers maneuver their elegant wooden boats through the “canals” of a 500,000-square-foot shopping mall.
8. Circus Circus Hotel and Casino Circus Acts. They fly through the air with the greatest of ease… Awe and wonder are always just within your reach at Circus Circus. Experience the world’s largest permanent circus, highlighting the center stage of the Carnival Midway daily. See performances daily from 11 a.m. – midnight
9. The Rio All Suite Hotel Show : Masquerade Village Sky Show. The excitement is hotter than ever at Rio’s Masquerade Village with the Show in the Sky! All-new sets. All-new costumes. All-new choreography. Even if you’ve seen it before, Rio’s all-new Show in the Sky is a must-see again. It’s a unique performance every time, with three different shows featuring stunning dancers in eye-popping costume fashions from the likes of DKNY and Victoria’s Secret. Your jaw will drop as these talented performers perform all-new routines to edgy music as fantasy floats glide above the crowd, creating an energetic and dynamic musical celebration. The all-new Show in the Sky is performed hourly from 7 pm until midnight every Thursday through Sunday.
10. Fremont Street Experience. This is located not on the regular Las Vegas Strip but rather in downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street. This is a must see 90 foot high, four block long electronic canopy that presents spectacular sight and sound shows. This pedestrian promenade was built to attract visitors to the Downtown area of Las Vegas. It is surrounded by 10 casino/hotels. Every night at dusk the shows begin and continue throughout the night until midnight. The Light and Sound show features over 2 million lights and a 28 speaker, 540,000 watt sound system. Definitely, one of a kind!
- carpe diem