Do’s and Don’ts
Here’s a little quick tip for all you men out there thinking that Gentlemen Clubs are the only place in Las Vegas to view topless women. Your way wrong!
I just thought I’d share with you all a few list of the Topless pools that are in Las Vegas. What is the catch? There’s no catch except that there is a small fee to enter into some of them. It ranges from $10 to $30 depending on where and when your attending. Why do these large Casinos offer topless pools for their guest… It’s simple, men and women don’t like to have uneven tans.
List of Topless European Sunbathing Pools on the Las Vegas Strip
-Moorea at the Mandalay Bay Hotel
-Bare at the Mirage Hotel
-Venus at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
-Beach Club 25 at Stratosphere Hotel Las Vegas
-Wynn Las Vegas
-Tao Beach at the Venetian Hotel
If you need more info on any of the above just talk to one of the concierges at the front desk. They can answer any of your questions in further detail.
Which one do I recommend? Well I’ve been to a few but there was one Saturday that I was at the Moorea beach club at Mandalay Bay. What can I say but Incredible. It was just full of beautiful women. The security was tough
but it was definitely worth it.
buy me a drink when you see me there!
Heres some more coupons Ending Soon in September 30, 2008
ABOUT THE V THEATER
The V Theater is a unique venue for your special event. Located in the Miracle Mile Shops inside of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, we can offer you both dinner and a show, bringing back “Old Las Vegas”. For smaller gatherings, there are many private sections of the venue. Each section, or the entire facility, can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your group.
Depending upon your requirements they can accommodate groups of 20 to 2,000. The V Theater also holds up to 500 people in theater-style seating for meetings, concerts and promotional shows. A built in stage and sound system is available for all presentations, shows or entertainment you may require.
Their catering facilities can provide you with on and off-site dining. Their world-renowned chefs can create a completely customized menu for plated meals or buffet service.
Part of the 33,000 square-foot Steve Wyrick Entertainment Complex, which includes the Steve Wyrick Theatre and Magiq Shoppe, Triq is a theater first and lounge and hip nightclub second. The rich chocolate and warm red decor, plush Italian furniture and cracked glass backlight give it a modern look. Following the Friday and Saturday performances, the entire complex transforms into a four-level nightclub with the theater stage serving as Triq’s dance floor.
How to Skip the 2 hour Club Lines in Vegas VIP Style
I’d thought I’d inform everyone that this may not always work in advance. I’ve tried this at most major clubs in Las Vegas and it has worked bout 8 out of 10 times. Sometimes I’ve noticed it did not work for sure because of special engagements the night of the club.
Las Vegas is an great place to gamble, eat, and especially party like a rockstar. If you are impatient like me and always have women with you, you won’t want to wait in those 2 hour club lines. Most of the popular
clubs in Las Vegas have a two hour line up if you arrive after 10:00pm (roughly). Bribing a bouncer might be the best decision you ever make while your partying in Las Vegas. Everyone working in Las Vegas knows that money talks and you can have literally anything if you are willing to pay for it.
These bouncers need extra money since they probably only make about $11/hour. You are simply redistributing the wealth from your pocket to his. It’s a win-win situation. In order for you to smoothly bribe a bouncer into letting you into the club, you have to know what you are doing. You can either walk up to the front door bouncer and ask him how it’s going or find one walking along the sidelines watching the lines. Tell him you are looking to get your party into this party. You should probably give him $20 to $40 a person.
Don’t worry about the cost since you probably(you can always ask him to double check) won’t have to pay the door fee which is usually $40 anyways. You are getting into the club and spending the same amount of money to skip the line. While everyone else stands at the back of the line complaining, you will be downing shots of tequilas with models from LA. Be sure to hand the money in the form of a handshake. You don’t want to bring attention to yourself or the bouncers. Be confident when you walk up to the bouncer as if he is your long time friend. Being a passive pansy in Las Vegas doesn’t pay off unless your there just to gamble and not party. Have fun in Vegas and be sure to “grease” your bouncer to bypass the line.
Have a great time at the Clubs!
Things to do in Las Vegas
I just thought I’d share with everyone a list I have used in the past as reference up until I’ve become very familiar with Las Vegas. I still carry 1 – 2 copies of this list just in case someone in my party needs a good simple reference. Generally speaking, people within my Las Vegas party splits up during certain times in the day and they always seem to thank me for it. =)
Here’s a list of 10 free things to do in Las Vegas:
1. Tresure Island’s Sirens of TI Show: This begins with a 17th century clash between a group of beautiful, tempting sirens and a band of renegade pirates. With their mesmerizing and powerful song the Sirens lure the pirates to their cove, stir up a tempest strong enough to sink a ship, and transform Sirens’ Cove into a 21st century party. Experience music, dance, excitement and seduction – nightly at 7:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m., and 11:30 p.m. in Sirens’ Cove at the front entrance of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino. (My personal favorite)
2. The flaming volcano at the Mirage. Every 15 minutes from 7 p.m. to midnight, the Mirage’s faux volcano erupts only a few steps from Las Vegas Boulevard, sending fire 100 feet into the sky and transforming a waterfall into streams of molten lava.
3. The Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo Las Vegas. This resort is host to a collection of more than 300 birds, including a flock of pink Chilean flamingos. African penguins, swans, ducks, and turtles also cavort amid lush tropical foliage imported from all over the world.
4. The dancing fountains of Bellagio. The Bellagio hotel opened in 1998. Every afternoon and evening, the hotel’s man made turquoise lake becomes the staging ground for a 1,000-foot-long fountain display. Watch jets of water burst 240 feet in the air, sweeping and dancing up the lake.
5. White tiger exhibit at the Mirage. Famed illusionists Siegfried & Roy once presented a world-famous magic show complete with lions and rare white tigers at the Mirage hotel.
6. Caesars Palace. Stroll to the Forum Shops, and watch a seven-minute show of special effects as Roman statues come to life.
7. Gondola watching at The Venetian. Whether you’ve visited Venice or not, you’re bound to enjoy the surreal experience of watching gondoliers maneuver their elegant wooden boats through the “canals” of a 500,000-square-foot shopping mall.
8. Circus Circus Hotel and Casino Circus Acts. They fly through the air with the greatest of ease… Awe and wonder are always just within your reach at Circus Circus. Experience the world’s largest permanent circus, highlighting the center stage of the Carnival Midway daily. See performances daily from 11 a.m. – midnight
9. The Rio All Suite Hotel Show : Masquerade Village Sky Show. The excitement is hotter than ever at Rio’s Masquerade Village with the Show in the Sky! All-new sets. All-new costumes. All-new choreography. Even if you’ve seen it before, Rio’s all-new Show in the Sky is a must-see again. It’s a unique performance every time, with three different shows featuring stunning dancers in eye-popping costume fashions from the likes of DKNY and Victoria’s Secret. Your jaw will drop as these talented performers perform all-new routines to edgy music as fantasy floats glide above the crowd, creating an energetic and dynamic musical celebration. The all-new Show in the Sky is performed hourly from 7 pm until midnight every Thursday through Sunday.
10. Fremont Street Experience. This is located not on the regular Las Vegas Strip but rather in downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street. This is a must see 90 foot high, four block long electronic canopy that presents spectacular sight and sound shows. This pedestrian promenade was built to attract visitors to the Downtown area of Las Vegas. It is surrounded by 10 casino/hotels. Every night at dusk the shows begin and continue throughout the night until midnight. The Light and Sound show features over 2 million lights and a 28 speaker, 540,000 watt sound system. Definitely, one of a kind!
- carpe diem
Who doesn’t enjoy saving money? I know I do! Most of the time when I am pre-planning my Vegas travel plans, I almost always look at all the deals on the internet. Purchasing your Las Vegas vacation packages a month or two in advance can save you a significant amount of money. Do plan your trip ahead of time. There can be savings up to $300-$600 if you know what you are doing. My first time purchasing these packages I was skeptical, but let me tell you boy was it worth it. It saved me from the headache of making airfare reservations, room reservations, even food accommodation’s!
I took the liberty and compiled a bunch of great package deals that I found on the net and would like to share with you all. Travelocity is well known in this Vegas package business. I think its because they get great rates to off such low pricing with airfare and hotel stay!
If you are anything like I use to be in Planning you Trip to Sin City, maybe you might save even more money. I have no done any last minute planning for Vegas Package deals as of yet but, I’ve heard that you can save a significant amount!
Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read all about my Vegas “unconventional” news.
Today I’d like to talk about how I received $75.00 in cash money in Las Vegas! I call these people handing out free money, etc… “Solicitors” if you will. Their jobs are primarily to bug you to join them for a so called “Tour” to view some real estate and time share locations in Nevada. You’ll have to fill out some paperwork about personal information so that their company can bug you after. In exchange for your precious information and time, they’ll either comp you a free night stay or in my case pay me $75.00 cash! Every offer differs. Sometimes more sometimes less.
If you’re really bored/broke, or just looking to get some free money, rooms, etc keep it in mind!
My tour lasted about 3 hours. I just drank a lot of alcohol before the tour and then went with my friend. Total we made $150.00!!!
Where can you find these so called “Cash Giveaway/Solicitors”?
These people are found in most Casinos. They are sometimes hard to find. Keep an eye out for a booth that they may have setup in the Casino you are in. If you can’t find one…. just go ask a hotel employee where to go on those real estate/timeshare “Tours” and they’ll point you in the right direction.
another beer! Cheers!
How can you get free drinks in Las Vegas?
Today I’d thought I’d share a little story of how I came to discover another trick of the Vegas trade of “getting the most of Vegas Casinos”. On one of my very first trips to Sin City, I discovered how to get free drinks without gambling. Well, it’s not really “free” but it’s close enough. It may cost you a few quarters.
Here’s what you do: Instead of sitting at any table games and waiting for the drink ladies come by, head straight for any bar that has video poker lying right there on the bar table. Next sit down, pull out a $20 bill, and make sure the bartender knows you have money in Video poker.Finally, proceed to order all the drinks you want so long as you have any money in the video poker. Take your money out asap so you don’t waste your $20.00. I continually use this tactic each time I am in Las Vegas.
The Benefits of this style of getting Free Drinks in Las Vegas
Benefits are pretty obvious once you get use to it. You get your drink almost 10x faster from the bartender than you would normally playing on a table or slot machine waiting on the drink ladies to take your drink and then bring it back. Another advantage is that you can get super smashed before heading off to a club! Spread the word with your friends! Please come back and drop me a comment to let me know how it went.
No more free paying $10 – $15 drink at fancy smancy bars in Vegas!
Drink up Cheers!
What is this LV Monorail all about?
Well in short its a form of transportation for tourist, Vegas locals, or Vegas show exhibitors/vendors (LV Convention Center) to get from one place to another.
Is the Las Vegas Monorail really worth it?
Single Ride Ticket : $5.00
Two-Ride Ticket: $9.00 (back and fourth if you will)
One-Day Pass: $15.00
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Thurs : 7am – 2am
Fri – Sun : 7am – 3am
The truth is that I’ve taken this monorail only about 3 times in my many trips to Sin City. My reasons for not taking it that many times is, I like to pay for convenience. Taking the monorail in Vegas is not very convenient if you need to get to a Casino on the opposite side of the strip as
Illustration # 1 shows. The 3 times that I actually took it was because I need to travel along those specific Casinos that it actually has drop off points to. If you hate to walk long distances then this is not for you. The black arrows demonstrate in the direction in which you’d have to travel walking if you wanted to go to those Casinos across the strip.
LV Monorail Dropoff Stations:
Sahara, Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas Convention Center, Harrah’s/Imperial, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Bally’s and Paris, and finally the MGM Grand.
If your trip consists of just visiting just these specific Casinos listed above, then you might just want to consider taking the one-day pass.
I’m not saying take the monorail or don’t take it. In my opinion, if your on a budget and willing to walk then go right ahead and take it. The Monorail saves money if you compare it with taking those dang cabs everywhere you want to travel to all day long.
Is the Las Vegas Monorail’s view something worth seeing?
I suppose if you enjoy seeing the lights in the rear of all the Casinos listed above. You don’t really see much of anything (See Illustration #2).
Are there any benefits of taking the Las Vegas Monorail?
There are definitely benefits not many but there are. One benefit is that, once your in the station there are hardly any lines (even during holidays). Another benefit is that the monorail has NO TRAFFIC! Meaning it’ll take you to the next Casino station stop pretty fast.
Look for these Monorail signs located in the Casinos listed above to find the monorail.
This is the souvenir you get if you pay for admission.
“Party like a rockstar!” Las Vegas Monorail Official Site
So what’s the deal with these weddings happening in Sin City Las Vegas? Are the people just getting dumb drunk like Britney Spears and getting hitched or is it nicely planned out wedding? The answer it that both answers are correct!
Planned “Las Vegas Wedding”
Weddings are “generally” an important occasion no matter which part of the world you are in, or which culture you belong to. Years of planning, prep time, and hundreds of small details to be checked. That is all necessary if you want to have an average Western wedding. For this, many of the Casinos offer a huge variety of choices for your so called “Perfect Las Vegas Wedding”.
Here’s an Example of Wedding Package
Bellagio Casino Wedding Package:
The Cosa Bella Wedding Package
The Beautiful Thing
- Two Hours of Chapel Time (East or South) Inclusive of Chapel Photography
- Bride’s Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere Floral Package
- Six Extravagant Pew Markers with Floral Sprays and two Mantle Arrangements
- Walkway of Fresh White Petals for Bride’s Processional (includes 4 large bags)
- Use of Custom Bellagio Aisle Runner
- Two DVD’s of your Wedding Ceremony with Custom Certificates
- Live Broadcasting of your Wedding Ceremony on the Internet
- Professional Harpist for your Wedding Ceremony
- The Cosa Bella Photography Package (see details under Photography section)
- Two Additional Hours and Thirty Additional Images shot around the Resort
- One Bottle of Cristal Champagne
- Bellagio’s Jean Philippe Maury Gourmet Chocolates
- Swarovski Champagne Crystalline Flutes
- Bellagio Wedding Certificate
- Limousine Service from and to McCarran Airport
- Limousine Service from Bellagio to the Marriage License Bureau (Bride and Groom only)
- Use of Personal Bridal Dressing Room for One Half Hour Prior to Ceremony
- Rehearsal for your Wedding Party
- Two Luxurious Bellagio Suite Robes
- A $750.00 Bellagio Gift Certificate to be used in the Salon and/or Spa for services only
- One Penthouse Suite for Two Nights w/Lakeview and High Floor – VIP Check in (excluding December 29th – January 1st and Chinese New Year)
- Continental Breakfast for Two in Bed
- One Evening of Dinner for Two in Picasso or Michael Mina or Sensi (Beverages, Beverage Tax & Beverage Gratuity Not Included) (excluding December 29th – January 1st)
- Two Tickets for Cirque du Soleil’s ‘O’ Show (Based on Show Schedule) excluding December 29th – January 1st – Dark Monday/Tuesday)
$15,737.81 (Including tax)
Please keep in mind this is just a figure from Bellagio. You can always find a more inexpensive wedding Vegas package from other smaller name brand Casinos.
The other alternative:
Get Drunk in Vegas and Get Married:
“Cheapest Way to Get Married”
The cheapest package there costs about only $129 that includes a chapel wedding, flowers for the bride, and a boutonniere for the groom, a dozen wedding snaps besides a video of the Las Vegas wedding ceremony. It also takes care of a witness, minister, and a limousine though one need to pay extra the donation to the minister and the driver’s tip.
Play Nice, Have Fun, and don’t be dumb! Cheers!
Finding your way around Las Vegas can be confusing at times. I have compiled a simple list that I hope you all enjoy using as a guide on your trip to Las Vegas with your friends and family. These means of transportation are all FREE! Las Vegas free transportation times may be different up til this point because of gas pricing. To find out quickly, walk by any employee or visit any Casino lobby employee and find out (should take 1-2 minutes).
1.) Barbary Coast, Gold Coast, Orleans shuttle
Shuttle bus runs every 20-25 minutes to each of the above mentioned casinos between 9:30a.m. and Midnight. Catch the Barbary shuttle at the side entrance on Flamingo Road. Use the Barbary Coast to the Gold Coast shuttle and you can walk to the Rio which is located beside the Gold Coast.
2.) Harrah’s to The Rio
Shuttles run on an approximate 30 minute schedule to each property between the hours of 10 a.m and 1a.m. Loading at the Rio is at the side entrance, loading at Harrah’s is at the entrance at rear of casino next to the check-in counter.
3.) Sam’s Town shuttle
Shuttles run from Sam’s Town on the Boulder Highway to several Las Vegas locations every 45 to 60 minutes between the hours of 8 a.m and 11:30 p.m. depending on which route you are using. Shuttle run from Sam’s Town to the following properties, Stardust, Fremont, California, Bourbon Street, San Remo and Harrah’s. Although the Sam’s Town web site says that a room key may be required we have never heard of anyone being asked to show a key.
4.) Hard Rock shuttle
The Hard Rock shuttle picks up passengers about once per hour between 10 a.m. and 7p.m. Shuttle stops at the Forum Shops at 10 past the hour, Fashion show Mall at 15 minutes past the hour and the Stardust at 20 minutes past the hour. The friendly Hard Rock drivers will stop and pick you up if you flag them down between stops.
5.) The Palms shuttle
The Palms hotel offers a shuttle service runs on a loop to the fashion show mall, from there to Caesars Forum shops, then it’s off to the Aladdin passage shops before returning back to the Palms.
Schedule is as follows:
Departs The Palms (west entrance near sports book) at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Departs Fashion Show Mall (Saks 5th Ave entrance) at 10:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
Departs Caesars Forum Shops (downstairs valet entrance) at 10:30 a.m., noon, 2:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Departs Aladdin Desert Passage (downstairs valet entrance) at 10:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
6.) Green Valley Ranch Shuttle Service
Green Valley Ranch offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. This is a white, ten-passenger van with the Green Valley Ranch logo. It is available to the first ten people at each destination.
McCarran Airport to Green Valley Ranch The shuttle picks up and drops off guests at the Zero Level. The Zero Level is located down the escalators behind the Baggage Claim Information Desk. The shuttle will pick up and drop off across the driveway (to the right) across from stalls #21 and #22.
Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip The shuttle picks up and drops off guests at the Mandalay Bay Tour & Travel Lobby
All these shuttles are a free service, a tip of $1 per rider to the driver will be appreciated.
1. Tram that runs from Bellagio to the Monte Carlo hotel runs every 10 minutes 24 hours a day offers indoor boarding platforms.
2. Excalibur to Mandalay Bay tram operates 24 hours a day with non-stop service on the southbound trip. The same tram on the return (northbound) trip from Mandalay Bay to Excalibur provides a stop at the Luxor for those wishing to visit there.